qene10

qene10Verified member

Vip Member
Hello @xenvn,

As you know, xenforo was using this feature with your add-on before switching to the webp system. all images on the site (including avatars) were made with webp extension.

Now when I upgrade the site to the latest version of xenforo, I see that the avatars do not appear.

I think the Xenforo developers exempted avatars from the webp extension, so instead of avatars with the webp extension on our site, it is looking for avatars with the jpg extension and cannot find them.

How should I make a correction about this?

Thanks

Hello @xenvn,

As you know, xenforo was using this feature with your add-on before switching to the webp system. all images on the site (including avatars) were made with webp extension.

Now when I upgrade the site to the latest version of xenforo, I see that the avatars do not appear.

I think the Xenforo developers exempted avatars from the webp extension, so instead of avatars with the webp extension on our site, it is looking for avatars with the jpg extension and cannot find them.

How should I make a correction about this?

Thanks
Disable: Using WebP for Image Data
Then run rebuild Attachment Thumbnails, User Avatars, Resource Icons

1714212192021.webp

I think you are saying this, but there is no such field in the add-on you prepared for the BETA version.

1714212292488.webp

:unsure:

I had to switch to the beta version
There's nothing to do.
Is there any way to delete everyone's avatar?