X

XenVn - Addon Some requests

@xenfhtml @haxorbaba

I read all the feature suggestions people gave.

I'll look into them when I can. Of course not everything.

This is a beta version, so there will be many improvements until it is officially available.

Xenforo 2.3.0 RC 2 still has many errors, we need to wait.

@xenvn In terms of SEO, I do not want prefixes to appear in thread titles. I want prefixes not to be indexed. Since XenVn - Addon changes the template (thread_views) in that area, I cannot edit it manually. Can you add an option there?

prefix.webp

In beta 12, you can customize the title however you want.

Open the thread_view template (the style you are using)

Change line:
<xf:title page="{$page}">{{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'escaped') }}{$thread.title}</xf:title>

(example):
<xf:title page="{$page}">{$thread.title}</xf:title>

Hello,

Statistics in the thread, similar threads area just threads from the same forum. I want to optionally select this as all forums (or selected forums) or the same forum.
We use the clock as 24 hours. AM and PM removal option can be added on digital clock..
If you want to delete AM/PM.

Open file:
js\XV\optimal.min.js

Search: "PM":"AM"

Replace to: "":""

Update the src\addons\XV\hashes.json file
Use XenVn's Files Manager tool to get the hash256 code.

@xenvn Thanks for your answers.

I'm using version 2.2.x on my live site and I'm testing 2.3 and your addon on localhost.

There is no rush for my requests, I do not use your plugin on my live site. I will continue my work on localhost until the 2.3 stable version is released. Until then, I give you suggestions for the development of the addon.

I have experience in Xenforo and coding. I can make manual changes as written above, but I don't want that. I love your addon and want it to improve.

If you want to delete AM/PM.

Open file:
js\XV\optimal.min.js

Search: "PM":"AM"

Replace to: "":""

I would say this AM/PM option is not so useful as you still count the time 24 hours. If you make 12 hours then it will make sense otherwise it's not that useful.

I used XenVn's Files Manager. Very well done. (y)

But it shows the content in a single line. Could there be an improvement in that area to make editing easier?

Last edited:
1718575024890.webp

Can you make the year values in this field something that we can define somewhere?
my website is 10+ years old and everyone almost completes all 4 circles.
Let's define the year cycle ourselves.
For example, I want it to get 1 circle every 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom