X

XenVn - Addon Some requests

xenfhtmlVerified member

Vip Member
Hello,

Statistics in the thread, similar threads area just threads from the same forum. I want to optionally select this as all forums (or selected forums) or the same forum.
We use the clock as 24 hours. AM and PM removal option can be added on digital clock..

There are deficiencies in this area that reduce the Google PAgespeed value. I wrote to you @xenvn ... if you are going to make a correction, could you please fix it as an improvement?

Since this was a request thread, I thought I would request for the file manager to be brought back for the 2.3 version!

@xenvn In terms of SEO, I do not want prefixes to appear in thread titles. I want prefixes not to be indexed. Since XenVn - Addon changes the template (thread_views) in that area, I cannot edit it manually. Can you add an option there?

prefix.webp

@xenvn In terms of SEO, I do not want prefixes to appear in thread titles. I want prefixes not to be indexed. Since XenVn - Addon changes the template (thread_views) in that area, I cannot edit it manually. Can you add an option there?

prefix.webp
I always edit this by enabling developer mode.
Also you can edit master style for that.

I always edit this by enabling developer mode.
Also you can edit master style for that.
If there is no other option, it can be done, but editing the templates will cause problems with updates.
If I want, I can add options to the plugin yourself, but I do not want to spoil the original addon.

If there is no other option, it can be done, but editing the templates will cause problems with updates.
If I want, I can add options to the plugin yourself, but I do not want to spoil the original addon.
I want that too.
But for now there is no other option.

Dear @xenvn, do you take into account the requests and suggestions written here or do you ignore them?
Because you do not respond positively or negatively to what is written. Give an answer and let's move forward accordingly.
And I also have one more request. We're up to beta12 in addon updates and we're still "Rebuild" updates. Please upgrade the addon version with each update so that we can update directly and know which version we are using.

Dear @xenvn, do you take into account the requests and suggestions written here or do you ignore them?
Because you do not respond positively or negatively to what is written. Give an answer and let's move forward accordingly.
And I also have one more request. We're up to beta12 in addon updates and we're still "Rebuild" updates. Please upgrade the addon version with each update so that we can update directly and know which version we are using.
I think he doesn’t care about improvement and new features.

I have sent him few suggestions he simply ignored with silence.

So, don’t hope for anything new until the released 2.0 stable version.

Hopefully after a stable release, he will look at those suggestions.

TBH, I loved version 1.9.6xx and its features I purchased it for that. Now I have to use beta to get new features that are not integrated with 1.9.6.x

Basically, he is ignoring the old version so there will be no support for those who are not using XF 2.3

To get more benefits you might need to update your XF to 2.3 which could be a horrible experience for those who are using tons of addons on their forums as most of the addons may not support XF 2.3

However, as I mentioned, I believe he will continue to improve the add-ons for both versions once a stable version of the 2.0 is released. Or compiled them into to single add-on although 2.0 beta is supporting XF 2.2.16.

Back
Top Bottom