B

VPS or Reseller

@binkaddas,

Let me ask you one question, why do you want one reseller or VPS? Are you selling the service of people to buy your shared hosting or just doing it to run a site of your own?

@binkaddas,

Let me ask you one question, why do you want one reseller or VPS? Are you selling the service?
No,

I previously found that, i were on shared hosting and they asked me to upgrade to VPS or close the site because the bandwidth was high in addition to the data volume, which forced me to exit.

as the below screen you can see that the data volume is large, in addition to the database and high bandwidth, so there is no shared hosting that allows me to be part of the plan

1712746249363.webp

adive me if you have good idea please!

No,

I previously found that, i were on shared hosting and they asked me to upgrade to VPS or close the site because the bandwidth was high in addition to the data volume, which forced me to exit.

as the below screen you can see that the data volume is large, in addition to the database and high bandwidth, so there is no shared hosting that allows me to be part of the plan

1712746249363.webp

adive me if you have good idea please!
I would recommend buying Contabo CLOUD VPS 1: contabo.com

First of all, thank you for your suggestion,

Contabo.com one of the best for VPS, i was thinking to move to but I compare between this one and racknerd.com which offer reseller and I found honestly for me reseller with racknerd.com as the below options

racknerd.com
$36.59/month ( There is no price change upon renewal )

- 200 GB SSD Disk Space
- Unlimited Monthly Transfer
- 60 cPanel Accounts
- Free SSL Certificates
- CloudLinux Powered
- Softaculous Script Installer
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- Free Daily Backups (JetBackup)
- Free Migrations
- cPanel & WHM Control Panel
- FREE Clientexec License
- Available in: US, EU, Asia

this is my points
- WHM in reseller is less option and easy to use.
- Cost is less also thank VPS

Contabo.com
everything with this company is wonderful and really nice for VPS but they don’t have reseller.
I need to buy cpanel and as you know it’s not cheap cost.
finally, really i like Contabo.com but for now i think it's enough reseller for me

Cloud VPS 3

$41.75/month
CPU
8 vCPU Cores
RAM
24 GB RAM
STORAGE
300 GB NVMe or 1.2 TB SSD

or 1.2 TB SSD
SNAPSHOT
2 Snapshots

1. Select your term length: ( 12 Month )

2. Region: ( Europ ) as free

3. Storage Type: ( 300 GB NVMe )

4. Image: ( AlmaLinux 9 )

5. Login & password for your server

6. Object Storage: ( 250GB Object Storage in European Union )

7. Networking: ( i am not choose anything from below )

Private Networking
Bandwidth

IPv4

8. Add-Ons: ( i am not choose anything from below )
Backup Space
Server Management
Monitoring
SSL

9- Including 5 account Cpanel: ( cost 15$/Mon)

Last edited:
I’m using contabo VPS with cyberpanel from the last two years and everything is pretty stable and smooth so far.

Cheap and reliable :)

Thank you for your sharing, hosting from contabo and Cpanel from other provider correct? and whick provider can you share please.