This add-on keeps track of the number of view-able threads your members created and displays their started thread totals in various sections of your forums. It also adds four new permissions based on thread counts, to be set per node if you choose.
After installation, be sure to go to AdminCP->Tools->Rebuild caches and select [EAE] Rebuild user thread counts.
- respects forums that do not increase message counts for members. Threads moved in and out of these forums have the thread starters thread count adjusted appropriately.
- updates thread counts for users if the thread is made visible/not visible, or deleted.
- you may search for members from the AdminCP that have posted between X and Y threads.
- you may award trophies to members that have posted at least X threads, or created no more than Y threads.
- members with the most threads are listed on the members stats page.
- you may limit node access, viewing node content, or creating new threads/replying to threads in a node based on thread count (permission based).
- you may choose to show a members thread count on the message user info block via style properties.
- thread counts listed on a members profile page and mini profile (Tooltip) are searchable.
- Minimum number of threads to view node. If members have less threads created in other forums than the amount set here they will not be able to view this node.
- Minimum number of threads to view threads by others. If they can view this node they will not be able to view others threads if they do not have X amount of started threads in other nodes. If a member has not posted in this node and they can not view others threads they will be shown private in lieu of the last post info.
- Minimum number of threads to create thread. Members with less threads than the amount set here will not be able to create their own threads in this forum.
- Minimum number of threads to reply. Members will need to have X amount of threads started to make replies in this forum.
Prefixed with eae_tc_
Inserts eaetc_thread_count column in the xf_user table on install. Uninstall removes that column.