• Schedule a thread / resource to publish
  • Edit the scheduled publishing time
  • Cancel the schedule and publish immediately
  • Automatically check for spam
  • Manage in Admin tool: Approval queue
  • Thread / resource scheduling list page for members
  • Easy to use
XenVn-Schedule Thread Resource Publishing (1).webp

XenVn-Schedule Thread Resource Publishing (2).webpXenVn-Schedule Thread Resource Publishing (3).webpXenVn-Schedule Thread Resource Publishing (4).webpXenVn-Schedule Thread Resource Publishing (5).webp

Nice, It would be great if you added the functionality Like:
  • The administrator can see all the scheduled posts by users in the list menu. I know the administrator can see the post on the approval queue but it's not convenient for Scheduled posts.
  • Add the Schedule Button on the forum/category view like the screenshot. Currently, it's only available through the More Options button.
    1727076725061.webp
Thank you for your awesome work.

There is a problem with scheduling.
If you select a date by mistake, you can't revert it to an old date.

For example, let's say I mistakenly set a date of 10 NOV 2024 instead of 10 OCT 2024.

When I go to edit the date it doesn’t give me to pick a date older than 10 NOV which means I can only increase the date.

@xenvn Hope, This should be fixed ASAP.

There is a problem with scheduling.
If you select a date by mistake, you can't revert it to an old date.

For example, let's say I mistakenly set a date of 10 NOV 2024 instead of 10 OCT 2024.

When I go to edit the date it doesn’t give me to pick a date older than 10 NOV which means I can only increase the date.

@xenvn Hope, This should be fixed ASAP.
For the feature to work properly, the time you choose to schedule the publication must be greater than the current time. (Date and time, pay attention to AM / PM)

For the feature to work properly, the time you choose to schedule the publication must be greater than the current time. (Date and time, pay attention to AM / PM)
That's not the fact. I am not trying to a previously date but want to add new feature date which I mentioned.
Let me clear it again.

Today is 28 SEPT and I mistakenly set a date of 10 NOV instead of 10 OCT.

While editing the thread It should give me the option to set a future date from 28 SEPT not from 10 NOV.

Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Last edited:
Nice, It would be great if you added the functionality Like:
  • The administrator can see all the scheduled posts by users in the list menu. I know the administrator can see the post on the approval queue but it's not convenient for Scheduled posts.
  • Add the Schedule Button on the forum/category view like the screenshot. Currently, it's only available through the More Options button.
    1727076725061.webp
Thank you for your awesome work.
Another feature request is to include Group Permissions.
Currently, all users have the ability to schedule their threads.
However, I would like the option to grant scheduling permissions to specific user groups only.
This is an essential feature for scheduled publishing.

Back
Top Bottom