If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to switch between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency. The exchange rate can be set up manually or automatically. The plugin can automatically get customer’s geolocation and display the price in the customers’ native currency.
WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatically detect customers’ native currency base on their country or language.
Important: Please take note that the auto-detect county features may not work properly with websites/servers that have a cache. Please try out the free version to check if it works fine on your website.
- Detect currency base on customers’ country: The plugin will detect customers’ country base on their IP address, then select their currency to display prices.
- Currency by country: You can select which currency will be displayed to customers from which country.
- Approximate Price: With this feature, prices will be displayed in the default currency. But under that, there will be approximate prices that are displayed in the customer’s native currency. Help customers know how expensive/cheap products are.
- Auto-select currency base on Polylang language: The plugin will select a currency to display prices base on your site language. Example: there are 2 languages on your site English and Spanish, you can select to display prices in GBP in English site and in EUR in Spanish site.
- Auto-select currency base on WPML language: Similar to Polylang, but prices will be selected base on WPML’s language.