⚠️ Warning about ServPrivacy.io - My experience - SCAM

⚠️ Warning about ServPrivacy.io - My experience - SCAM

lindaline

Well-Known Member

Vip Member
Uploader
Distributor
Reputation: 31%
Joined
6/5/22
Messages
140
1791111025085.webp






⚠️ WARNING about ServPrivacy.io – Be extremely careful before sending crypto

I want to warn the XenVN community about my experience with ServPrivacy.io.

If you are considering buying a VPS there, I strongly recommend that you do not send any cryptocurrency before you understand how their payment and support system works.

The VPS offers look extremely cheap and attractive. You register an account, choose a VPS and are asked to fund your account with cryptocurrency.

This is where, in my experience, things become very problematic.

What happened to me

I initiated a Bitcoin payment to fund my ServPrivacy account.

During the payment process, the ServPrivacy system indicated that something had gone wrong and the transaction/order ended with an error.

The problem?

The Bitcoin transaction itself had already been sent.

So while ServPrivacy's system showed a failed payment process, the cryptocurrency was no longer under my control.

And the money was not credited to my ServPrivacy account.

My account balance remained empty.

That leaves you in an absurd situation:

Bitcoin sent > payment fails in their system > no account balance > no VPS.

But it gets worse.

🚩 You can't simply open a support ticket

Normally, if a hosting provider fails to credit a cryptocurrency payment, you would open a ticket, provide the transaction information and ask them to investigate.

With ServPrivacy, however, direct ticket support is locked until you have purchased your first service.

Think about that situation for a moment.

You need money in your account to purchase the VPS.

Your cryptocurrency payment is not credited.

Therefore you cannot purchase the VPS.

And because you haven't purchased a service yet, you cannot use the normal ticket system to contact support about the missing payment.

That creates what I consider an extremely concerning circle:

Send BTC → BTC leaves your wallet → balance isn't credited → can't buy VPS → can't access ticket support because you haven't bought a VPS.

For a hosting company accepting irreversible cryptocurrency payments, I consider this completely unacceptable.

⚠️ Why I am warning others

Cryptocurrency transactions are fundamentally different from PayPal or credit-card payments.

Once Bitcoin has been transferred and confirmed, you cannot simply click a button and reverse the payment.

A provider accepting cryptocurrency therefore needs a reliable system for identifying payments and, in my opinion, an easily accessible way for customers to contact support when something goes wrong.

Especially before they become paying customers.

Instead, my experience left me with no credited balance, no VPS and no normal support ticket through which I could resolve the payment problem.

Extremely cheap VPS offers should not make you ignore the risks

The prices are obviously one of the reasons people may discover ServPrivacy in the first place.

And that's exactly why I'm posting this warning.

A VPS can look incredibly cheap.

But a cheap VPS is worthless if the money you send never becomes usable account credit.

Before sending cryptocurrency to this provider, I strongly recommend that you investigate the service yourself and understand exactly what happens if the payment system fails.

My recommendation: DO NOT send cryptocurrency blindly

If you are considering ServPrivacy.io, please be extremely careful.

I would recommend checking independent reports first and documenting every step of the process.

Most importantly:

Do not assume that because a payment process has been created inside their customer panel, your cryptocurrency will automatically appear as account credit.

Cryptocurrency payments are irreversible.

Once the coins have left your wallet, recovering them can become extremely difficult.

Conclusion

Based on my personal experience, I cannot recommend ServPrivacy.io and I would not send them cryptocurrency again.

I am deliberately describing the process I experienced rather than making claims about what ServPrivacy intentionally does behind the scenes.

But everyone can judge the situation for themselves:

The cryptocurrency was sent.

The payment process failed in the account.

The balance was not credited.

No VPS could be purchased with that missing balance.

And the normal ticket support was locked because no service had yet been purchased.

For me, those are more than enough reasons to warn other users.

If anyone on XenVN has used ServPrivacy.io before, I would be very interested in hearing about your experience — especially whether you successfully funded your account with cryptocurrency or had problems getting a payment credited.

Please be careful before sending any crypto to ServPrivacy.io.
 
IMG_4650.webp


A domain name has only been created for a few months. There are really a lot of things.
 
Similar content Most view View more
Back
Top Bottom