Royal - XenForo 2 Style

Royal - XenForo 2 Style 2.2.15

• Thread starter Thread starter xenvnVerified member
  • Start date Start date
Royal - DohTheme's - XenForo 2 Style.webp

Royal is a free template for the XenForo 2 forum from the DohTheme studio, which contains only 50% of the options, unlike the paid styles. See the demo for more details.

There are always new freebies ready for you to enjoy from DohTheme and again we are publishing our first free xenForo 2.0 theme.We have included about 50% of our framework which we're using in paid themes so you will get great style options.
I have nothing to say but leave you the demo link but before I go, I would love to hear your feedback. Hit reply and let me know.

Royal 2.1.1.1 - DohTheme's - XenForo 2 Style.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 1713

Royal is a free template for the XenForo 2 forum from the DohTheme studio, which contains only 50% of the options, unlike the paid styles. See the demo for more details.

There are always new freebies ready for you to enjoy from DohTheme and again we are publishing our first free xenForo 2.0 theme.We have included about 50% of our framework which we're using in paid themes so you will get great style options.
I have nothing to say but leave you the demo link but before I go, I would love to hear your feedback. Hit reply and let me know.

View attachment 574
Топ