WP Cerber Security vigorously defends WordPress against hacker attacks, spam, and malware. Blazingly fast and reliable by design.
Blocks malicious activity before it harms your data
A stack of sophisticated inspection algorithms screen incoming requests for malicious code patterns and traffic anomalies. Bot detection engine identifies and mitigates automated attacks.
- Mitigates brute force and code injection attacks
- Restricts access with GEO country rules
- Prevents both REST API and ordinary user enumerations
- Restricts access to REST API and XML-RPC
- Uses a global list of IP addresses known for malicious activity
Detects bots by using heuristic and content-based algorithms. Checks IP against a real-time database of IP addresses known for disseminating spam, phishing attacks and other forms of malicious activity.
- Anti-spam for all forms on a website
- Protects WooCommerce forms and check-out page
- Protects registration, lost password and login forms
- Country rules restrict form submissions by a set of GEO rules
- Automatically cleans up spam comments
Thoroughly scans every file and folder on your website for malware, trojans, and viruses. Automatically removes malware and viruses. Monitors new, changed, and suspicious files.
- Automatic virus, trojan, and malware removal
- Automatic WordPress file recovery
- Scheduled scans on an hourly and daily basis
- Scans all files, WordPress themes and plugins
- Scans all folders for new and modified files
- Emails alerts and reports when it's needed