Creates a button called View map for use in messages.
Clicking the View map button will show a Google map with a marker to a specific location.
- Click View map button in a message to show the map to specific location.
- Bring up larger map from link in Visitors tab.
- All phrases start with viewmap_ for your convenience.
Copy the crosshair.gif from the add-on directory to a directory of your choice, for example copy to the a /misc/ folder off the web root. Update the Options page with your crosshair.gif file location.
Setup step 2:
Setup step 3:
In the Options page, add your default coordinates and zoom.
How to create a View map button in a message:
- Under the Visitors tab, click the View map link.
- Move map to desired location.
- Copy the Map code at the bottom and paste it into a message