Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style

Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style 2.2.13

Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style.webp

It has exciting features and excellent code quality.It has been designed and developed after thorough research to cater the requirements of people who interested in building user based directories. The design is contemporary but at the same time it focuses on the usability, visual hierarchy and aesthetics to ensure easy navigation for the end users.

With Ryzer Pro, you will have both light and dark versions. In this way, you get two themes for a single theme price.

It also comes with the threads ticker add-on and user reaction structure in the sidebar that comes with the theme.

Ryzer Pro – Premium XenForo theme with perfect responsive design and a lot of customization options available without any coding knowledge. Customize theme colors, add items to your menus, sidebar, change overall layout just with few clicks! Retina ready with support for every resolution.

Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style-1.webp

Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style-2.webp

Main Features of Ryzer Pro:
  • Fully Responsive Layout
  • Threads Ticker
  • Sidebar user reactions
  • 7 different color options
  • Links hover effect
  • Button hover effect
  • Navigation links hover effect
  • Three User Bar Layout
  • Font-awsome navigation icons
  • Font-awsome visitor menu icons
  • Font-awsome sidebar icons
  • Font-awsome notable member page icons
  • Font-awsome account page sidenav icons
  • Remove Sub-navigation row
  • Show/Hide Breadcrumbs
  • Hide Forum Title in Index Page
  • Collapsible Categories
  • Sidebar Position
  • Sticky Sidebar
  • Collapsible Sidebar and Blocks
  • Two Different forum Layout
  • Category statistics
  • Switchable node icons
  • Sticky and Normal Threads
  • Posting Icons
  • Advanced footer easily customized
  • Modern Cross Browser Support
  • And more...
Ryzer Pro - Xenforo 2 Style-3.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
hi
im facing this error with the news ticker when i log to the forum after clearing cache. but when i refresh it everything is all right. ( XF 2.2.7 and Ryzer pro 2.2.7 )
Opera-Snapshot-2021-10-24-233413-localhost.png

hi
im facing this error with the news ticker when i log to the forum after clearing cache. but when i refresh it everything is all right. ( XF 2.2.7 and Ryzer pro 2.2.7 )
Opera-Snapshot-2021-10-24-233413-localhost.png

Error
  • There are scheduled jobs outstanding which have not run. Jobs may not be getting triggered when expected.

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s11/public/xentr_theme.less.php:1165

Bạn có phiên bản 2.2.9 của giao diện này chưa, cho mình xin với ạ.
Cảm ơn bạn.