A business class Redis object cache backend for WordPress
Truly reliable, highly-optimized and fully customizable, with a dedicated engineer when you most need it.
- Rewritten for raw performance
- WordPress object cache API compliant
- Easy debugging & logging
- Cache prefetching and analytics
- Fully unit tested (100% code coverage)
- Secure connections with TLS
- Health checks via WordPress & WP CLI
- Optimized for WooCommerce, Jetpack & Yoast SEO
Object Cache Pro was written from the ground up with raw performance in mind to avoid unnecessary Redis reads and writes and to keep a tiny memory footprint.
With 1200+ test cases and 100% coverage, each change to the codebase is tested against all supported PHP versions (7.1 – 8.1), as well as single instances and clusters of Redis v4 and v5.
Object Cache Pro is extensively tested and optimized for WooCommerce. For your peace of mind, we’re also monitoring the WooCommerce codebase and upcoming releases for potential caching issues.
Debugging & Logging
Sometimes you just don’t know what’s going wrong. The opt-in logging and insightful error reporting make it a breeze to find out. You can even use your own PSR-3 logger.
100% API compliant
Object Cache Pro follows WordPress’ Object Cache API to the letter to avoid mix-ups or those error-prone return values.
Object Cache Pro integrates tightly with WordPress itself and the dashboard widget makes interactions easy. It’s Site Health integration, WP CLI commands, Query Monitor integration and Debug Bar panels provide a deep insight into your cache and it’s health.
The death of the widely used Predis’ library inspired Object Cache Pro’s modular code, which allows adopting new extensions (such as Credis) and new backends (DynamoDB or Memcached) in no time.
Expert, hands-on help setting up your object cache, and receive a response in as little as 30 minutes from your dedicated engineer via email or Slack.
And much more…
- Faster binary serialization support
- LZF, LZ4 and ZSTD compression
- Asynchronous flushing
- Batch key prefetching
- Batcache & WP Rocket support
- Uses semantic versioning
- Network (multisite) support
- Works as Must-Use Plugin
- Extensive and useful documentation
- Cache analytics(early access)