[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2 2.4.0

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2.webp

This addon allows users to customize the appearance of the username, custom title, profile, and postbit, by adding 4 new pages to the Account Details section. It also expands upon Account Details by adding a new drop-down field that allows users to add a frame to their avatar.

As of v1.5.0, the addon also extends [tl] Social Groups, and allows groups owners to theme their groups however they choose!

As of v1.9.2, the addon adds additional tasks to the [NF] User Onboarding addon!

The abilities are all controllable with permissions so you can restrict certain user(groups) from accessing the functionality - ideal for user upgrades etc.

Compatible themes
  • CSCN Anniversary
  • FlatTheme - PigmentGreen
  • IPBee
  • Mocah
  • MX Dark
  • Pach
  • Pro Black
  • PurpleFreak
  • Royal
  • Shades of Blue
  • Shades of Grey
  • StyleFactory Rain
  • ThemeHouse iO / iO Dark (Profile styles)
  • ThemeHouse UI.X 2
  • Xenforo default
[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-1.webp

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-2.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
hi its amazing addon, but can you tell me how can i shift icon from username before to after. I mean on right side of Username ? , please help..!

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2.png

This addon allows users to customize the appearance of the username, custom title, profile, and postbit, by adding 4 new pages to the Account Details section. It also expands upon Account Details by adding a new drop-down field that allows users to add a frame to their avatar.

As of v1.5.0, the addon also extends [tl] Social Groups, and allows groups owners to theme their groups however they choose!

As of v1.9.2, the addon adds additional tasks to the [NF] User Onboarding addon!

The abilities are all controllable with permissions so you can restrict certain user(groups) from accessing the functionality - ideal for user upgrades etc.

Compatible themes
  • CSCN Anniversary
  • IPBee
  • Mocah
  • MX Dark
  • Pach
  • Pro Black
  • PurpleFreak
  • Royal
  • Shades of Blue
  • Shades of Grey
  • StyleFactory Rain
  • ThemeHouse UI.X 2
  • Xenforo default
[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-1.png

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-2.png
need latest version bro...

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2.png

Compatible themes
  • CSCN Anniversary
  • IPBee
  • Mocah
  • MX Dark
  • Pach
  • Pro Black
  • PurpleFreak
  • Royal
  • Shades of Blue
  • Shades of Grey
  • StyleFactory Rain
  • ThemeHouse UI.X 2
  • Xenforo default
[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-1.png

[AP] Style Suite - Xenforo 2-2.png
So impressive... i love it. I think ver 2.5.1 is out now