dubsac1

All in On Tool question

dubsac1Verified member

Vip Member
Hello...
I was curious to know if using the comment in zip file copyright.txt was made on the fly , or do I need to put it in every zip file myself?
And does it work for resources and not just threads?

Also is there a way to customize the statistics options to add more tabs or are they created automatically?

Last edited:
The file copyright.txt is automatically generated for both threads and resources.

XenVn's thread and resource statistics are generated automatically, and there is no option to customize tabs.

The file copyright.txt is automatically generated for both threads and resources.

XenVn's thread and resource statistics are generated automatically, and there is no option to customize tabs.
OK... I see now. They are created during upload.
Is it possible to create them when downloading as I have hundreds of resources that I would hate to have to redo.

1677984553454.webp

You can use the tool: [XenVn] Rebuild Zips Comment to rebuild the copyright.txt file and comment for all zip files.

Note: Backup all files on your system before doing so. It cannot be restored once done.

Is there also a way to disable the adblock detector?

***EDIT***
Nevermind I found the permission under the resources.

Actually is there a way to stop the zebra stripe hovering of the nodes?

Last edited:
When I installed this, there is a hover effect on my forum nodes and my resources that wasnt there before.
What I mean about my nodes being zebra striped is that every other node is shaded without even hovering.
See image:
The node with the red arrow is colored differently. Every other node is that way.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-06 162146.webp
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 162146.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 80
Open the xv_css.less template. Find the following passage:
CSS:
/*
Some CSS code for the default Xenforo theme.
You can customize it to your liking, then click Rebuild XenVn Add-on to update new data.
*/
Remove all css code below it.

Read file: Basic User Manual.txt
It will provide some useful information for you.